I'm trying to decide what size stove to put in our house. One store owner says stay with the medium sized stoves like the Jotul F400 Castine and...
A new IPA showed up at my local distributor. Lagunitas Maximus Ale, 8.2% ABV and 72.41 IBU. Smoooooootth... [IMG]
The factory single dawg is fine for most work, especially on a <70cc unit. I'm rolling OEM single dawgs on my MS261 and MS361 and don't get into...
Oky doky.
It would be nice to have a tractor, but no bueno. Log arch and ATV will be fine. Nothing is terribly big, all less than 20".
That must have been quite a storm if it was one of your worst. I seems like anytime we drive through there in the winter it is snowing/raining....
4 Yrs in Philly TOTALLY counts! It's way more F****'d up than the D. In my experience, Philly is the most messed up city in the entire USA.
Hard times in Detroit and the surrounds. I'll bet the seller just wants to liquidate it ASAP. May be "hot" but that can be investigated...
I spent about 6 yrs. in downtown De-troy-it in the late 1990's. It is a UNIQUE and BEAUTIFUL place both in geography and people. I love...
Paper, where ever you can get it cheapest is what I use for patterning bird shot. Nothing special.
Any time! Just let me know. Sat. this weekend would be good for me.
I've got 16+ acres of woods now. Wife and I have been thinking of adding an ATV to our fleet. As of now we have a JD x304 for a mower and a...
I finally got a chance to pick up my 3/8, 8T sprocket. I can't wait to compare it with the 7T on my 461 w/ 2o" bar. Anyone in Central PA got...
MS461 is an animal as saw stock. Air filter is fine. Knock it out every 2-3 tanks of gas and forget about it. Port it, and it's in another...
Your welcome to come over to my place in Palmyra and see/hear for yourself. I just don't have anything bigger than 12" diameter to cut right now....
I actually don't notice alot of difference between my ported/mm'd saws and stock. To me, all chainsaws are loud. The worst I've ever heard was...
I've got an MS461 ported by MMWS and I've run 32" B&C in white oak even before it was ported. Porting your 372 would be about 25% of the cost of...
But, it would fit nicely with the rest of your Stihls...
Take my opinion with a grain of salt. I'm no pro and the only saws I can compare it too is my old MS260 and this MS261CM stock. Today was less...
It will handle a much longer B&C and 3/8 ptich if you want/need it. I just put a 16" on it when I bought it since I already had 20, 24 and 32"...