Yeah, we've cleared the driveway twice already and will have one more pass before bedtime.
I haven't seen any sign of the girls for several weeks. Then again, it's been bitter cold. Fingers are crossed.
I'm right around the corner from you brother! Closer to 8" and still falling. I got bad ice dams this year on my north side. Never had that...
Who has/had one? Any feedback? Strongly considering this. I know I've been all over the place for the last few months, but I really think I'm...
Meter is not reading true.
Craptastic weather lately! Not cool.
:thumbs: Be safe, always.
Great looking meal there. Venison pot roast, braised and going into the slow cooker:stirpot: [IMG]
Tables are the most rewarding to build. High visual impact for low work! Fussy drawers/cabinets, etc. are fine and all, but nothing beats big,...
True dat! Manufacturing goes out of the US for PRICE not quality. If you want "made in the USA," then buck up and pay for it. That's what I do....
Glad it worked out for you in the end. I was going to offer to build you a table until I realized that this thread started last Fall. Looks like...
SS El Camino would be very tempting to me
We have a local contractor that has a fleet of El Caminos for their light work trucks, at least 8-10 of them. AWESOME!
It's obscene!:bug: Way more than I need in the U.S. The 4 cyl. is much more reasonable for U.S. driving. I would love to get it on a track or...
335d
Not a truck, but she is a diesel... [IMG] 155 MPH, 36 MPG normal highway, 3.0 L, 6 cyl., 275 hp and 425 lb-ft.
Welcome!:DGood to have you aboard. Great looking place and firewood set up. Glad see you are a fellow Stihl/Creamsicle user.:dex:
Try 2 humans, 3 dogs and one cat in a Queen bed. I swear the pets are the most extremely effective force-field defending my wife from my conjugal...
Good info everyone. Here's some responses. 1) We have had to use the propane stove when the electricity goes out and it is super convenient. It...
Actually, my wife is going through hot flashes these, so she sets the thermostat WAY low. However, I caught here turning on the propane fire...