boooooo
At the beginning of the week we had almost 3 foot of snow on the ground. Almost all gone now. Cold and snow got me behind on firewoodin'. When...
Great feedback, just what I needed to know.
I'm going to need to pick up a hydro splitter this year, no rush. Is there a significant difference between the 22 and 28 ton splitters? Any...
Removing ice dams from roof.
Almost 3 ft of snow on the ground on the North side of the house and over 2 ft of snow on the North side of the roof. South facing roof is clean.
Still shoveling snow.:doh:
Beautiful saw. You love your metal badged Stihls, don't you Duane!
I'd start with the the 16" Total you have already and see how you like it. The lightweight bars are only a few ounces lighter. You can always...
Yep! I'm very happy with these saws.
P.S. This picts is with 20" bars on each. FWIW, I usually run the following: 261=16". 361=20" and 461=24 or 32"
#4!!!!!!! My grandfather, logger and miner from the UP of Michigan, always said, "What do you need 4wd for? You just get deeper in the woods...
Serious tractor envy! All I've got is a 17 hp Kawasaki V-twin "lawn mower". I would love to have a real, diesel "tractor." [IMG]
This ain't AS, that's why I hang out here a lot and rarely over there! Here's my Mastermind Work Saws 2-saw plan (MS461 and MS261CM). [IMG]...
We did pretty well last year, 18 half-gallon jars and a couple of 1# and 2#ers. Unfortunately, I'm thinking we lost all of our hives this winter....
Great, thanks for the encouragement. Once I get everything installed, I'll definitely lean on you and Ray for advice. I've definitely started a...
Thanks for the encouragement Brian. Actually, I'll have have to go up almost 10' on the outside to clear an oddball roofline. That will give me...
Thanks man.
My front yard this afternoon. [IMG]
Thanks.