My MS361 goes to Banana Camp later this year. However, the MS261CMXB and MS461XB did just fine this afternoon, felling, limbing, bucking. [IMG]
Thanks. I need some fast drying wood.
I scrounged up a small beech (blow down), some red oak (left over from logging 3 yr. ago, sapwood punky but heart solid) and a felled a poplar...
Thanks for the info. In addition to the green stuff. I got some that was cut 3 yrs ago when the prior owner had the property logged, and has...
I CSS a small (10"dbh, 40 ft) beech today, tipped over last winter, but still alive and wet. How fast does it dry? How does it burn? I'm putting...
Dogfish Head 120 minute IPA, 15-20% ABV and 120 IBUs, [IMG] For those of you with good eyes, that's $13.99 for a single bottle, and$ 10.49 bottle...
We are going to install a wood stove this Spring as "supplemental" heat for next Fall/Winter. I certainly won't have enough well cured wood for...
Frankie, our latest foster/hospice dog, enjoying our little propane fireplace. [IMG]
Shop cat. [IMG]
Sweet ride. [MEDIA]
That sucks! We started 4 packages last year, only two made it to winter and both of them are dead. 0 for 4 gets expensive. I'm considering...
Oak [IMG] Birch [IMG]
Got into the pile a little today. Several red oaks up off the ground. The sapwood is punk but the heartwood perfectly preserved, and actually,...
Thanks, I'll let ya'll know soon.
Red oak and black birch. Nice to finally get the back out in the woods. We had close to 3 ft of snow on the ground a week ago. [IMG]
I found this pile of logs adjacent to the landing that was used to log out this property 2 or 3 yrs ago. I just purchased the property a couple...
Still trying to find one. We just upgraded to a front loader and our local small businesses owner strongly recommended a quality powder. With...
As above don't panic about the roosters. We've had at least 20 of them over the years. Only one was overly aggressive. He never bothered us but...
Just get good powder...
You will have a blast. We run around 20-30.