Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 19⁰/39⁰ sunny I'll bring some wood up to the deck. Lots of camping cleanup ahead. I already have a...
It was -2 this morning in NH. We had a good time being away. Lots of cribbage was played. No injuries, no drama. Always feels good to return...
Good morning, members. Nice travel day being sunny. We had an inch of snow overnight. No issue aside from from possible road spray. A...
About 75% packed. [ATTACH] The rest Friday morning.
Good morning, members. Prayers for the people in Kansas City. Nice winter day ahead. 21⁰/38⁰ mostly sunny. We have a funeral service to...
Sassafras smells like root/birch beer. To me, anyways.
Scratch and sniff the smooth bark with a nail. If it smells like wintergreen, it's black birch.
Funny Farm, I believe.
Not today. Taken yesterday
Yes, there's wood racks here. And, they are snow covered. [ATTACH]
The Bing candy must have a following. Much like Moxie here in the northeast.
Good morning members Breezy sunny day ahead. 26⁰/33⁰ I want to bring wood to the deck. I seem to do this more often. I'd prefer to bring a...
We ended up with ~3-4 inches, the bottom half is slush.
I did that yesterday. Suet and seed feeders.
Juncos and a downy woodpecker. [ATTACH]
You have that with pulled pork cake. Yuk
Good morning, members. A wintry day here. 33⁰/35⁰ heavy overcast. 3-6 inches of snow expected by mid-afternoon. It's very de-stressing to...
[ATTACH] The coastal areas are expected to be hit hard with winds and storm surge.
The winter storm's track has shifted south. Meaning we're now in the 3-6inch zone. so, who knows.
Weld barrel halves together. You might need to weld in cross supports when/if the tops and bottoms are removed. A few cinder blocks underneath...