There I was... moving wood from the woodyard to the deck.... when lo and behold I come across some forgotten BL, about a dozen pieces. So I...
Good morning, members. Overcast day. Misty fog later. 43⁰/45⁰ A rainy week ahead. I'll top off the deck wood rack. I might go visit a...
It's not the Bruins, not the way they've been playing lately
Nice variety!
Good morning, members. Warm here as well. 44⁰/58⁰ cloudy. We had 1.25in rain yesterday/overnight. I hope to go for a walk this morning....
My buddy was feeling better today, so we moved the wood. [ATTACH] Just unload and dump it. [ATTACH] I got it all moved and covered. [ATTACH]...
Good morning, members. Cloudy day ahead. 35⁰/48⁰ heavy rain after noon. My buddy is helping me move some split red oak from my SIL's to...
Good morning, members. Nice sunny day ahead. 23⁰/48⁰ With rain coming for the weekend, I'll be refilling the deck rack. Possible lunch with...
I have several empty racks. I'm working on changing that. I think I'm just under 3 cord burned. That includes the conscious use of shoulder...
[MEDIA]
Today was x27 day [ATTACH] Half-wayish [ATTACH] I missed noodling off some root flares. Most split with an extra whack or two. [ATTACH]...
The breakfast of champions!
Good morning, members. Windy day today. 26⁰/36⁰ sunny with strong wind gusts. I was hoping to split some wood at my SIL's, but the strong...
Good morning, members. 50⁰ and a showery day ahead. Heavy rains tonight with gusty winds and colder temps in 24hrs. An indoor day today. Be...
The noodles will end up in a compost pile.
I'll love the way it'll split. That chunk has been there for a couple of years. The bark was coming off in big sheets. It'll still get it's...
My folks Dr appt was rescheduled. So, while I had some open time - 350 trigger time.
Giddyup!
It's been a while since I last fired up a saw. There's been the bottom stump cut of red oak at my SIL's. I decided it was time for me to do...
Good morning, members. Spring-like day ahead. 30⁰/55⁰ sunny. Rain coming in tonight. Taking both mom and dad to semi-annual physicals....