Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. 31⁰/47⁰ breezy I have a dentist appointment this morning. I hope to go for a walk when I get back...
Truck looks tiny in there.
Good morning, members. Over an inch of rain overnight. Cloudy day ahead. Showers for the next few hours. 43⁰/51⁰ I hope to go for a walk,...
I'm confused..... happens often. How can one "spring forward" when it's still winter? :cool:
[ATTACH]
Can't wait to see the trailer in there. Nice job!
Good morning, members. Cloudy day ahead. 31⁰/42⁰ An inch plus of rain coming tonight. I hope to get a walk in this morning. Bruins hockey...
The wood base was to account for uneven ground.
Nice woodshed!! :whistle:
Good morning, members Sunny day ahead. 34⁰/46⁹ breezy I'll use the dry day to load the deck rack. Maybe go for a walk. Be safe Be healthy
Good morning, members. Showery day after heavy rains overnight. 40⁰/45⁰ breezy My folks had Dr appointments last week that were rescheduled...
2-4 inches of rain forecasted tonight. The ground is saturated. Look out downhill! More downpours possible for Sunday.
Good morning, members. A quiet day ahead of downpours tonight. 42⁰/60⁰ overcast. Rain starts at sunset. 2-3 inches expected, with gusty...
The medullary rays are showing on both end cuts.
Ever hear of a DVR? Oh.... you're probably a VHS guy. :whistle:
No companies from Ax Men. There's an outfit that does helo-logging. They bundle the logs and let the bundles slide down into water for a log...
Good morning, members. Rainy day ahead. 38⁰/47⁰ raw. A small fire will keep the dampness away. Barber wasn't open yesterday. So, I'll go...
I've watched the episodes. I'll stick with it.
It was buried in a mixed species stack.
Thanks for the info! Use a phrase that's easily remembered. "I.Like.3.Woods." Alphanumeric with punctuation. Works for me.