Baahaahaa.....:rofl: :lol:
Good morning, members. Showers this morning. 42⁰/58⁰ cloudy I was hoping to do some more scrounging. But I won't in the rain. I'll cut...
Indeed it does. No spare tire, but it can suck.
Cut and loaded this morning. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Reverse angle view. [ATTACH] All unloaded in my temp area [ATTACH] The rounds to the left,...
This poor neglected thread needs some love. My newish minivan passed the wooding test this morning, with some black locust. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 37⁰/57⁰ clear I'll be scrounging some roadside blowovers. Black locust. Probably an afternoon nap....
It's been a bit since I last went roadside scrounging. I think I'm ready to hit it tomorrow morning. Everything except 2 saws and a milk crate...
Looking good!
Good morning, members. After 3 days of late spring temps and sun, showers today. 44⁰/55⁰ I'll run a few errands this morning. We'll be...
Well, I made it to Brian's twice. :thumbs:
Sorry to hear it. How easy is it to get sassafras seeds from other areas? I've never noticed any flowers or seeds on the small sassafras...
Ok, Lyle. Here's the area. [ATTACH] Here's the BL. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Lots o leaners [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This one was the thickest....
Ha. Not advertising, but for Staples at their corporate headquarters in Framingham ma.
It looks like the hillbillies of NH may need to deal with multiple area codes. :cool:...
Along one of my morning walk routes, I've noticed a number of blowovers. Upon closer inspection, it's BL. The area is adjacent to a property...
Good morning, members. One more nice day before showers tonight. 37⁰/65⁰ sunny. A this-n-that kind of day today. Be safe Be healthy
Lucky Timber wasn't under that logalanche!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 33⁰/60⁰ sunny calm. I'll be going for a nice walk this morning. Probable lunch with a friend....
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 35⁰/52⁰ sunny with diminishing winds. I'll be taking dad to Miracle ear this morning. His hearing...
Looking good. Go big or go home, they say.