Another nice load, Brad. Hoard on!
Stay safe. The rain has started here.
Good morning, members. Rainy, raw day ahead. 32⁰/48⁰ The heaviest rains get here at sundown. Steady rain now. 2-3 inches of rain forecasted....
Here's some green locust I cut earlier this week. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Sure looks close. One of those other Ct dudes is sure to chime in.
My shins are wood magnets. Especially when splitting. I use cheap soccer shin guards when wooding....usually.
Today boiled rotisserie chicken carcass. Tomorrow soup [ATTACH]
2-3 inches of rain here Saturday.
Good morning, members. Another cold day. 24⁰/41⁰ mostly sunny. Heavy rain for tomorrow. So, I'll be outside today, including the running...
Hunker down, stay safe
Any plans for a trailer?
Good morning, members. Wintry day today. 27⁰/40⁰ gusty winds will generate wind chills in the mid-teens. Normally not an issue for us, but I...
Ha. Good eyes! Old school crate. Metal reinforced around the top. I saved it going through a friend's father's place when his house was being...
[ATTACH]
I have homeowner saws. I'll cut maybe 4 cords a year, a bit more if helping a friend. My original husky bars are still fine. I did pick up an...
I went and got more BL this morning. Although, I think it might be honey locust, or a mix. I came across a thin attached branch with thorns on...
I'm just over 3 cords for the heating season. I have about 6 empty 8ft racks. I'm working to correct that situation. The empty racks do...
I've never sharpened a new chain.
Good morning, members. Overcast day ahead. Rain late afternoon. 36⁰/55⁰ 1st full day of Spring. [ATTACH] Not too much discomfort after...