~squinting~ Not seeing where to zoom in. Been there, done that. :thumbs:
Good soggy morning, members. 48⁰/51⁰ I just lit the woodstove. It was warm enough to let it go out yesterday. I built a fire once the stove...
Having a face cord of splits 2 steps out the door, is super handy. That amount would hold us for 2-3 weeks in the coldest months. Although,...
Yup - 4 ash trees that need go come down due to EAB. I need to call a tree service for a quote.
Good morning, members Another murky day. It misted all night. Scattered showers today before rains tonight. 35⁰/53⁰ Not much on today's...
Good morning, members. Cool overcast day ahead. 33⁰/40⁰ Not much going on today. Following my procedure yesterday, I'm not supposed to do...
It went OK, thanks. 1cm diameter removed. They got it all in one shot. Yes, I recall the picture of your procedure.
3. Rik/face cord is 1/3 cord
'Tis the season.
Buy 2 get 1 free with those prices. :thumbs:
If you go to page 2 of the thread, msg#25 has a better pic of the cinder block/ timbers rack.
Yes - PT landscape timbers. They can be found for less $'s than PT 2x4's.
Nice day for another chapter of my R I.P. - Rack Improvement Process. Having empty racks affords one the opportunity for changes. That empty...
Good morning, members. Decent, dry day ahead. 30⁰/40⁰ Being a nice day and that I have some empty woodracks, I'll take the opportunity to make...
Synthetic Dickies? Huh.. I didn't know they made yoga pants. :whistle:
No plans.
Good morning, members. An ok wintry day ahead. 25⁰/40⁰ breezy sun/clouds We got close to 3 inches of rain, over the past 24 hrs. Lots of...
Impervious to normal wood chips. And, high viz! [ATTACH] :rofl: :lol:
A buffet!!
Milled the dried corn, as well. :whistle: