Dad was indeed discharged from the hospital this morning and transported to a rehab facility. His PT/OT evals are tomorrow. Day-to-day
Good morning, members. Overcast day. 35⁰/40⁰ chance of showers. I hope to bring some wood to the deck. Overnight lows in the 30's will...
With a career in IT, I use UPS'. The APC brand. Longevity depends on use and load. Typically, 3-5 years. For the $'s, one would expect...
I am currently halfway through 2 root canals. Part 2 of both, will be in a couple weeks. No current discomfort.
Good morning, members. Showers today. 32⁰/47⁰ mostly cloudy. The above freezing temps will melt away any ice left from yesterday's mess....
Good wintry morning, members. Stormy this morning. Gusty winds with sleet/rain mix. 33⁰/38⁰ I underwent Mohs surgery on my ear, early last...
We've had sleet. Enough to accumulate 1/4 inch. I was surprised to wake up to a white ground. The sleet is mixed with rain. Very heavy....
Good luck! Gusty winds hitting here now.
Nice 'hausen! Any guess on the cordage it'll contain?
Good soggy morning, members. Rain today. Heavy rain overnight. 36⁰/43⁰ Off to the hospital this morning. No calls from overnight - good...
Cribbage anyone? [ATTACH]
Some kind of a road crew's chop/cement/asphalt saw.
My dad's cardiologist and respiratory systems are reporting improved numbers of this-n-that. Good news, finally. They can now focus on the...
Good morning, members. Overcast day today. 39⁰/49⁰ Three days of rain begins later today. 2+ inches of rain forecasted. 3hrs north and...
I've had one for decades. The Weber Genesis Silver. It has three horizontal burners. I went with stainless flavorizers from the go. They're a...
Thanks! He's stable. Due to the blockage, there's multiple body functions being stressed. Current plan is rest and continued monitoring. The...
[ATTACH]
Well, I haven't seen any of them but there is the "Saw" movie franchise. No idea how a saw(s) are used in it.
[MEDIA]
Down here in the temperate zone, the forecast is for 2+ inches of rain, with gusty winds.