Can't find a big enough piece for my MM. :cool:
More is coming. Another inch or two of rain over the next few days.
The newish van passed the mulch test! [ATTACH]
'Tis the season. Lowes - $2/bag. Cheaper than bulk delivery. 20 bags [ATTACH] [ATTACH] If I don't get the chance to get another 20, before...
The thing about mulch, is that you never have enough. There's always that one place where you could've added more.
Good morning, members. Cloudy day. 40⁰/60⁰ showers later. Lowes has bagged mulch on sale at $2.00/bag, until Sunday. I hope to get 20 bags...
Gonna be a good chili! Does the pork meat shred off the bones, or do put the whole pieces in and fish out the bones?
It was coined the "Eighth Wonder of the World"
No real surprise....
Today's mission accomplished. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. I plan to take mom to the hospital this morning to see dad. He was admitted yesterday. Be safe Be healthy
Non-event here. ~95% totality. Was barely a dimming of sunlight.
Well. The day trip didn't happen as Mrs MikeInMa woke up feeling sick. Instead, I went to check on my dad. It's not good. He's being sent back...
[MEDIA]
I hope the splits are saleable.
Good morning, members, Nice day ahead. 33⁰/66⁰ clear. I'll be happy when the eclipse is history. Too much coverage, IMO. Instead of...
I usually put one feeder out, the 3rd week of April. Once I see one, other feeders go out.
You have hummingbirds already?
Good morning, members. Overcast day ahead. 33⁰/45⁰ I hope to go for a walk this morning, before heading out to see my mom and then my dad....
Sounds like a friend I know in the Newfield area. He's running a propane fired Generac. Dedicated tank. He can go 6 days before becoming...