Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. My brother has been staying with us this week. My father has rebounded a bit. This happened when we...
Nice looking building!
Good morning, members. Mostly overcast day. Showers later. 43⁰/60⁰ Hoping, praying for more peace in the world. Be safe Be healthy
Looks like a decent load. Nicely done!
[ATTACH]
Ugh
:popcorn::coldone:
Good morning, members. So-so day ahead. Overcast. Showers later this morning. I have an opportunity to get another 20 bags of bagged mulch...
The bright summer canaries (yellow finch), are here as well.
I've stopped 24/7 burning last week. I will build a fire in the evening, but not light it off until the following morning, if a chill needs to...
Well folks, it seems that after 95 years, the earthly leg of my dad's journey is coming to an end. He entered the hospital on Easter Sunday...
Again, no surprise. Eye injuries after solar eclipse surge following phenomenon
Good morning, members. Foggy morning. 48⁰/60⁰ showers later. Coffee tastes good. Be safe Be healthy
[ATTACH] Eclipse from space: See the moon's shadow race across North America at 1,500 mph in epic satellite footage
To me, and I could be just the angle, but it looks like the back cut was too low. Below the face cut. [ATTACH] Always something to learn on here.
Here's what I see [ATTACH]
The picture doesn't do it justice!
:bug:
So long as your cursor is at the bottom of your text, the emoji will be placed there. :thumbs: