Good morning, members. Cool morning. 35⁰/55⁰ sunny. Hoping to go for a long walk. Then, off to visit my dad. Bruins hockey tonight....
Thoughts and prayers.
Ditto I'm burning whatever is on the deck rack. A mix of oak, red maple, and ash
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Bright morning. 36⁰/55⁰ getting cloudy. My brother goes back home today. I'll be taking him to NH to meet his wife...
Over easy?
Good morning, members. Rainy morning, then scattered showers. 46⁰/58⁰ The Mrs and I will be heading out to a delayed Christmas dinner with...
Buy today. Price increases tomorrow!
Critter traps
[ATTACH] Bird attempts to 'clean house' when it doesn't like the decorations | Fox News Video
What a bunch of kids that hang around these here parts. :cool:
Good morning, members. So-so day ahead. 41⁰/50⁰ overcast. Some drizzle. Off to the dentist for the finishing of 2nd root canal. Then,...
Good morning, members. Some showers today. 46⁰/50⁰ The Mrs, my brother, and I, will be taking a break from medical facilities today. We...
Such a nice place to cut. Thanks for the pictures!
If you can pin it down into a bucket that can drain, it would save you needing to dig it up. Of course, watering would be needed, to a degree.
Bend a couple of long branches down to the ground and somehow secure them down and cover in dirt. They'll sprout roots. Next spring cut the...
Forsythia and bright sunlight doing their thing. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The voles got to my rhubarb roots. I dug what was left of the roots last...
Good luck to all of you that have storms and tornados spinning around.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 44⁰/65⁰ Boston Bruins host the Toronto Maple Leafs Saturday night. The start of the Stanly Cup...
Nicely done! :salute: