Safe trails to the Michigan GTG!
Good morning, members. Woke up to thunder and lightning, with a brief downpour. 51⁰/60⁰ chance of showers through the day. Dad is scheduled...
No pictures, but there was a 2nd sighting of a male hummingbird taking a long drink. I have 4 feeders deployed, including an oriole feeder....
We get the RBG's, but very rarely. It's nice to see them on your feeder with sunflower seeds. That's what I always have available.
Good morning, members. Mild start 59⁰/73⁰ sunny/cloud mix Had a few showers go through late yesterday. More showers during the week. I'm...
Swapped the snowblower and lawn mower in/out of seasonal storage. Removed the blade and ran a hand file over the business end. While off, I...
Baby's Breath is flowering. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I've heard that some of the heat can be mitigated by not cutting the pepper, but putting it in chili whole, then fishing it out before serving...
We saw the 1st hummingbird of the year, buzzing the one feeder that was out. My other feeders go out today.
Good morning, members. We had showers overnight. Overcast day ahead. 43⁰/70⁰ cloudy. Chance of showers. Yard cleanup. Need to trim...
Lookin good TJ. Nice way to break it in!
Hope ya gets it!!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 39⁰/65⁰ sunny. Morning fire is lit. It was a good day yesterday. It's been decided that dad will...
Here are tulips that escaped the teeth of voles [ATTACH] [ATTACH] There had been a whole row of tulips all along the house. The fact this...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Cool start 33⁰/60⁰ clear and sunny. There's a meeting this afternoon at my dad's rehab facility with...
Overnight fires here. One more. Tomorrow morning is forecasted for low 30's.
I'd have no problem accepting a delivery like that. Nice score!
A whole day of posts across the site were sucked into a black hole.
Good morning, members. Bright moon! Decent day ahead. 32⁰/55⁰ clear and sunny. I have a repair person showing up this morning to see if a...
Good morning, members. Cold start. 34⁰/60⁰ sunny. Bright moon out. We're under a frost advisory. Some this-n-that today. Be safe Be...