I'm very torn when it comes to off-shore vs. made in USA manufacturing. I grew up just outside of Detroit and lived through the gas-crisis of the...
Been there, done that, several times. I guess I never realized you could use diesel fuel in an emergency. I've only had oil for a couple of...
This makes sense too. BTW, a stock 461 is a pretty great saw. Easily pulls a 28" bar in the hardest of wood. You can always do a muffler mod or...
That makes sense to me. Coming from someone who owns a ported MS 461.
I know, but he really needs another one... just sayin'
Oh Dexter...Where are you?????? Monkey needs some cabbage and you definitely need this saw.:whistle:
I was looking at splitters today at my local small engine shop. He carries Echo/Bearcat and Troy-Bilt. He swears by his Bearcat, but his has the...
Great use of your day off. I did some of that this weekend. Now I have to finish up my taxes. Ugh! Always a waste of a spring day.
I'd say it's decent deer country: http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/threads/show-me-your-rack.11497/#post-295313 Thanks for the feedback on...
Don't know for sure how it burns. We still haven't even gotten our stove installed yet. Just trying to get ahead on the wood. From what I hear...
Perhaps, but I've got the spring fever and I'm outside working my butt off whenever I get a free moment. My work schedule got crazy busy too, so...
Great day to work outside today, cool and sunny. However, when the sun started to set a nasty cold settled in. Yesterday was similar, except for...
Left to right: Tulip, Beech, Oak and Black Birch.[IMG] I've got several more of the tulip, oak and birch rounds to SS whenever I can make more...
Unprofessionally scored about 131 and change. BTW, the shot was 36 yds, double lung, saw him crashed at about 70 yds.
2nd gobbler in 3 yrs of hunting [IMG]
Archery 2012. Took him about 200 yds from my front door. [IMG] [IMG]
I split up the beech today, finished up bucking the poplar and got a little more down red oak. I have to say, splitting the beech was not a lot...
Yuck! Rabies factories! Stay away, trap or kill and keep your yard and trash free of anything they might like, or another one will just move in.
Friggin' cold and windy today out in the woods, plus a short but ferocious snow squall. At least it wasn't too hot. I can always put on more...
Yup?