We're getting it installed in May, no rush since heating season is over for this year. That said, I'm trying to maximize the fast drying woods,...
Yes, you are right!!! The Google machine does identify the recall. However, that is way in the past ant no longer relevant to current models.
I hope it is made in Japan by Fuji Heavy Industries... Just like my 2002 Subaru Forrester... Even so, the rest of this unit is WAY over built in...
Log holders are coming soon. I totally agree. If you have to bend over an pick up the splits, you are definitely behind.
We get ticks 12mo/yr 1) We are in a very heavy tick / tick-borne disease area. 2) We have between 4-6 dogs and one cat at any time. 3) We...
No problems! Everyone on here advised that a simple, inexpensive, 22 ton model would be fine for 99.9% of what I (typical homeowner) would...
Yes! However, I've got the the cradles on back order. Either way, everything about this unit is very ROBUST. I was a little worried about...
BEAUTIFUL!
OH YEAH! My Chestnut Oaks are in pretty bad shape right now. Probably damaged/killed by gypsy moths. I've got dozens of ~100 y.o oaks that are...
Nada! That's what my taxes pay for.:) May as well make use of him. However, when/if I move toward making a formal management plan, he and I...
Echo/Bearcat LS22. [IMG] Very compact, but everything is build like a brick ****house. It was definitely more $ than the standard, made in...
We went from 10 to 16 acres last Fall. That pushed us over the hump to decide that we could use some professional help to make some long term plans.
Awesome score!
I had our local DCNR service forester out to the homestead recently. We had a great walk out in our woods. In the short term, he's going to come...
You've got it backwards, man. An MS461 would balance your 25" ES bar perfectly:cool:
Unfortunately, my hydraulic splitter won't be available until this coming weekend. As a new wood burner, I'm way behind. I'd like to have 10-15...
That is one SPECTACULAR yurt. We've always wanted one but don't have a place for one.
Welcome!!!!
Yes! Our bees are very happy that the trees are blooming! Much nectar and pollen to be had.
Good for you! Some day I hope to be ahead enough to stop so early in the spring. I hate the hot humid summer weather.