Great bird! I'm heading up to NY State to hunt with a friend of mine this week. Wish me luck.
O.K. I found out from the owner that the saw is in fact an 090 with an 070 cover and a mere 59" bar. [IMG]
PA GTG this weekend. Stupid big saws and logs. Enormous piles of chips everywhere. Chuck the host is incredibly generous with his time and...
How did I know y'all would pick that beauty out? Way better looking than mine. Actually, it's an 070 wearing 84" bar with 225 dl .404 chain....
32" B&C [IMG]
Mine free range in the day then put themselves into their coop in the evening. We've got the coop door on a timer, so it closes at night and...
BTW. I use Labonville FULL WRAP chaps. Eye, ear (foam in ears and ear muffs over), hand and foot/toe protections. I make my living with my eyes,...
Great post. All us weekend warriors need to see the evidence of chaps that have saved your skin.
Wife picked up 9 chicks from TSC and hatched out another 6-8 from our current flock (about 20). That should get some fresh genes and young layers...
Cool. Were you wading or fishing from a boat? I spent many years fly fishing trout and Steelhead back when I lived in MI.
Great idea choosing a 60cc saw for your modest needs. As you said, it's light enough to swing around all day clearing brush, downed trees or...
Pile of Ash rounds is now splits... and a little tulip poplar, too. [IMG]
Shawn Curry So glad to hear the dog is doing o.k. Must have been stressful. We've got an inflatable collar if you want to borrow it. More...
Hmmmm...
Most of the main rivers in Eastern Russia / Siberia run South to North. That means the spring melt starts in the headwaters an rushes North...
Sweeeeeeettttt! Now that my friend is a "work" saw. Great price, too.
Welcome aboard! Great picts.
I'm so going to rearrange my fire pit into a "keyhole." That is such a great idea!!!!!! Thanks man.
I just use salt, pepper and olive oil. Grilled or fried. Rosemary, garlic and butter are always good with venison
Sounds like a GREAT day.