Augie and Rosey getting ready for a ride [IMG]
I picked up an Echo/Bearcat 22 ton this year. It is the first splitter (other than a maul) that I've owned. It seems to work very well. It's got...
Crush the leaves and smell. You will know if it's walnut.
I'm getting my PE T5 classic and chimney installed on Monday. Pictures to follow.
GORGEOUS!
Sharp chain of any type beats dull - full chisel, semi chisel, square/round filed, skip/no skip, etc...
[IMG] [IMG]
Oops, I lied. I got cabin fever today and had to get out into the woods and do some work. I dropped and bucked up this 14-15" dbh white oak. It...
Oh, I'm trembling for sure. Especially, since it is already 86 degrees and 80% humidity here today. I'm afraid my wood processing will be on...
I finally got caught up with splitting and stacking. Back of the envelope calculation puts me over 4 full cord, mostly black birch and cherry...
Jotul? It's beautiful.
1) Hope your dealer makes it right. 2) Love my Kawaski V-twin, 17 hp. in my JDx304. Always starts and runs without a question. I run it hard...
I had a great horned owl fly out of the tree right above me and across a field the other morning while turkey hunting. It was very cool.
You may be right for a stock saw, but my Mastermind 261 handles a 20", 0.325, .063 bar and chain with ease in hard woods. If all I had was my...
Looks like the GT-225 it's down to $149
I have the Echo GT-225 curved shaft and it's been dead-nuts reliable. It's on sale for $169 MSRP. Can't beat that....
Don't worry. My 361 is my most reliable saw. Always starts and always cuts.
Thanks! We'll look into it. I did rabbit ear for a few year back in the '90's and I survived. Now days I need me some live sports and on demand...
Ever try to send or receive a fax on a cell? My wife works at home so we keep the land line for faxing. I wish there was a way to get rid of it.(?)
That's what it's all about.