How soon before you think you'll see one Mike? She has been chomping at the bit to put ours out. I told her end of the month. Shes HATES the...
Not a big HH. (multiple cords) I had scrounged some clean up wood here last year as it borders a parking lot for an office building. Discovered...
Look at that view. :bug: The mountains are pretty too! :D
Nice load! :thumbs: Even though average btu's hackberry on my bucket list to score. Kinda rare around here. Gotta change the name to a "Stephie...
Rain last Saturday so couldn't hit the honey hole. Nice day today so finished up the big trunk (third pic of post #25 above) with the 462. Lots...
Mid 70's with splitter trash in the firepit to start the charcoal. [ATTACH] Porterhouse going on the grill.[ATTACH][ATTACH] Warm day here....
I don't recommend a Fiskars handle...especially if I'll be using it! :DI have a circa 2012 Crasftman one in my shed. Broke the first one after a...
Keep it clear the month before Christmas! ;) Never know what's gonna show up.
Do it, do it! :saw: Mine has the WCS bark box...very loud and it chows thru everything.
Thats a sweet set up! Maybe someday I'll have a least a "new" tailgate. LOL!!! Wanna see some wood on it and soon!:woodsign: The sailboat joke...
YIKES!!! :bug: I take it an ER visit was in order? 911 called?
Given your climate I think they'd be good but it never hurts to expose the inside to air to help it dry faster. 4" is about my cutoff for leaving...
Not a bad load. :thumbs: Does he come at his convenience? Sorry to hear of the BL bust. Id've been bummed too. :tears:
:drool: :banana: :woodsign: I want pics...especially of the BL!
That would be funny!
Many thanks. You folks are the best! :salute: