I still have my little Bostitch pancake compressor circa 1990. I empty the tank when done and am sure to drain the water. Don't use it often now...
Hats off to you Southern folks who have to live with it. Ive never fared well in the hot weather.
No. Out of state listing. I did ask for more pics as the original was blurry as I had spotted the white lettering and it peaked my curiosity.
dropped into the 60's??? :shiver: :whistle:
Browsing for saw deals on FBM I happened upon this offering. WTH model is this? (looks like an MS391 IMO) Did someone use the pull rope cover...
Im a dummy too as I've always poured from the mfrs bottle. I use a one litre bottle for the take a long tool box. The fuel mix can got...
Mechanical breakdowns $uck. Never happen at a good time either. Hope its not too expensive and update us as to what gets done.
Was that the internal moisture content checked on a fresh split face?
I know. :emb: I used one once at the compost center to cut up some Bradford pear! Not supposed to cut there, but it was busy and I was on the...
Why on Earth would someone do that? Hard to like that one.
I guess your nectar is legendary! :D
How much will all that oak yield including the nuggets?
Buy it, buy it! That's a great price. :makeitrain" You want regret it! Trust me! ;) :saw: Besides, you can buy the Jred later too!
Love it running full comp 20". I have used the 24 on it, not sure of the 28. Having a 462, 460, & 500i I don't really need to use the longer...
No issues for me yesterday adding to my BL thread. Followed my normal procedure and it worked.
It burns the same but still a PITA. I tire of short and nuggets. I have close to five cords of the dang things on hand now. I have a couple...
The two small trees I took topped it off. The one i felled was very hollow at the stump and my heart sunk when I discovered it. Luckily it was...
Must have your place on their GPS! :D IIRC correctly they find out pretty quick too.
Mebbe it was seismic activity? :D Last time I had a stack topple it was due to uneven drying and it fell forward.
Common find in wood around here in all species. There was some in my BL yesterday. I just drop the round on pavement/concrete at the score to...