I spoke with his wife on the phone. She said for insurance reasons I couldn't cut there plus leaving a mess. I could understand the insurance,...
enabler! :picard: :rofl: :lol:
He's a land clearing company and maybe able to deliver triaxle loads. Its in South Meriden. Larry's Land Clearing LLC
I never bought that new one on FBM that I PMed you about. Pot has really been stirred.:stirpot: I haven't bought a saw since last Fall and I...
After reading this I checked out local HD"s and they have some left at $280 plus tax. Really curious about this saw.
Ahh. Playing hide n' seek! I have some like that. Usually they require more work than a typical score. As I age "more work" isn't as...
oops sorry...Honey Hole. You had a source for smaller BL logs/limb wood?
Any more left at that little HH you had or did you get it all?
Im making my second coffee and looked up to see a hummingbird at the feeder. Amazes me how fast they find it. Went to get the camera and it was...
:drool: You have my undivided attention! :rofl: :lol:
What is your normal MO for green bark on BL? Do you let it sit until the bark comes off? If I score it green it gets CSS ASAP and sold...
I don't think it was all BL, but a good number on that end were. I've called and asked in the past and I cant cut in their yard and as you know I...
:drool: Thats a beautiful sight! Any more BL on hand? I spied the BL logs on this pile next door to the lumberyard I frequent. I've already...
Nice looking trucks! :thumbs: I find myself browsing FBM for used trucks. Kinda wished i had a second one for my work and current one for wood....
Interesting. Wonder how long they will live? Few years back while working for friends in Rhode Island they pointed out the giant sequoias...
Got home yesterday and the hummingbird feeder has gone up. Woodpeckers have been on it already, but I think this one is woodpecker and bee...
The swallows have returned. I observed a pair of them building a nest on a light fixture in back of the house last week. Checked it out and...
Blowing up a melon should be fun (and safer). Be sure to post a video! :rofl: :lol:
What type of parties do owls have? Hootenannies! What type of parties do legs have? Shin digs! BO
A little late to the party here. You could try plastic explosives! :whistle: [MEDIA]