Which one Mike? The rose breasted or the evening grossbeak? Our RBG's should be back any day now.
Bring it. Let's do it! I was thinking of asking jo191145 if he wants to give it a go with me, but he'd probably never speak to me again!...
Well it is April in Mother Nature's defense. :singingintherain: Not happy about the rain either. :hair: Have a nice black locust score...
Don't forget labor sucking!:picard: I honestly didn't want any, but shes a nice lady who has given me lots of work over the years. She opted to...
Awesome sight. The only"blue" birds we get are bluejays.
That sure is a mess and wouldn't blame you if you didn't take it anymore. Ill have to check my 3yo old stack and see. Keep an eye on the fresh...
Kicking azz there Lyle. Some very impressive stacks there. :thumbs:
[MEDIA]
The FHC swag shoppe if it ever reopens. I think walt and maybe another member had a little black market going for FHC t shirts. Maybe there's a...
Thats the FHC spirit Joe. Not a bad day for it. Sweet looking shag there. Yup looks like red maple.
Customer of mine had this taken down a couple months ago. She knew I did firewood and offered some to me to take. Did some work there today (she...
Thats the FHC spirit! :salute:
Looking good. Nice to have a clean slate to start with.
Do you have a back up splitter? Maple can be gnarly or twisted depending on species. Seems straight grained maple should be cake for it?
Kinda hit or miss with me on the borers. Have a couple stacks of hickory with no frass that i can see. One from January and the other September...
Good stuff there Joe. :thumbs: Be interesting to see how that goes through the box wedge. Its on the stringy side. Go get the rest before it...
Needs a FHC decal on the back window! :whistle:
Well T.Jeff Veal beat you to the punch in the enabling department. :D If I had one saw to port it would either be the 241 or 400. IIRC they had...
Thanks for the kind words sir!:handshake: A lifetime of heavy lifting has conditioned my back IMO. I have disc issues found in an MRI a few...