Sweet looking machine. :thumbs: Post some videos of it in action.
Spotted this just into the woods near my cut yesterday. One of the biggest I've ever seen. Ill give some clues soon and post answer in a couple...
And the wood from it isn't that great. Kinda on my do not take list.
Shelton to be exact. Only on 8 for half mile. I came down 15.
Locust mania that is. Black locust to be precise. Been a while since I've had the adrenaline rush from finding a score of it. Some of my fellow...
He had bucked a lot of it already. Of course to the wrong length and crooked cuts. The few logs that weren't were big but manageable. Maybe...
Ill wait...so will the tree! :rofl: :lol: He can just drop it at her place!
They were REALLY dull. It was a full comp chain and he hand sharpened too. I forget Joe, whats the longest bar you run?
She emailed and said the guy cutting the other wood was going to bring his small chipper and get rid of them. Can I borrow your skid steer?...
Ill have to remember that. Thanks for the tip. My bundle wood is almost gone here at my house. Rather than refill I'm thinking of doing just...
In my childhood video games were just invented. I could never get that good at them. Youre hanging out with a bunch (for the most part) of old...
Tree guy text yesterday. Rest of tree down. Had a good talk with him as first time I met him in person. He was running a 661 with a 36" bar....
Small ones will get bagged and I'll use in my firepit. Big ones go in with nuggets.
Taking shape nicely. I didn't finish mine and started stacking wood in it. Even this years additions (which I need to finish) :emb: I did the same.
Never heard that term before. Is that the same as a what I call a knot nub? Basically where a branch was cut off and you slice it flush with the...
I wore a generic back brace for a year and it helped. Had some disc issues and had to be careful. Not a big fan of chunking down rounds with...
Why don't you sell your cull splits at a discount? Or are they too bad to sell...buggy, punky etc?
I am familiar with the Comstock lode...big silver find from the 19th century so the word stuck with me. Thought it an apropos for the title! :nerd:
I cherry picked (no pun intended) for the straight pieces, measure and cut accordingly. I left the chunks/shorts/crooked wood behind. That...
Our goldfinches have fully molted. Dang that's bright. Almost need sunglasses![ATTACH]