That is the part I'm curious about. I will try and remember to update this thread when I get it split n stacked.
Looks more like perfect size!!!!
Thanks for taking the time to read my story.
I do the same. Don't want any to go to waste.
I sure wish it was like that here. To many people heat their homes with wood. I'm surprised, this one sat right at the edge of the road for...
Yeah about 1/5 for next year. :dex:
Yeah I didn't realize how much it was until I stacked it this afternoon. Had to have been 1300lbs in each load if my math was correct. Probably...
It was right next to the road but I didn't feel right taking it without asking. Largest round was about 18".
I've been driving past this ash that came down about two weeks ago. Finally stopped and asked the land owner permission and they said I could...
Let's see some pics!!! Insides seam to help sometimes.
Is that the trunk of the tree or some limbs? If it's the trunk or whole tree for that matter I retract my previous statement.
Looks like hard maple to me. Growth rings look tight. I've only cut a few. They do have that purple color when wet.
I like that you put wheels on it. Would make emptying it easier. I would use something like that to burn trash in myself.
I've had one tooth on a husqvarna chain that wouldn't sharpen for the life of me. Sounds very similar to your story. Sure makes it frustrating...
The very southwest part. Down around Benton harbor.
Yes they've been filed once. Never noticed that line on them before. I'll try and follow that better when I touch then up.
They were once. Lol I haven't checked them yet after this clean up. Figured I'd make a few cuts first then see. It's on a 445 husky so don't...
I see what you mean about them having different hooks. That very well could be sense it was all free hand. I also see what you mean about raker...
Here are some pics of a chain I just hand sharpened. Was wondering what you guys thought and what I could do better. This one's of the right...
That's disappointing. :faint: