Yeah been mostly slow for me today too. Glad it's not only me.
Thanks. That's exactly what I was looking for.
I'm just a young guy that don't know much about this stuff. I really enjoy being outside and feel very accomplished getting a load of wood. Love...
Kinda figured they were angled but thought I better ask. I guess I'll have to build one and see how it does. Would be allot easier than a log...
Nice haul by the way. That stuff looks good.:yes: and easy to split!!
What do you use to skid them out? How much damage does it do?
This is my favorite with ladders. [ATTACH]
Yeah you're a little too far away. :dex:
Yes we usually do if the winds set up right. Sometimes we're close enough to the lake though that they jump over us and end up in the next county...
Maybe get some coilover shock
Very southwest corner. Around new buffalo area. We got a dusting this morning then the sun came out. We're supposed to get more this evening.
You guys get any snow on the ground up that way yet? I saw Muskegon area had flurries in the forecast. We're supposed to get up to 1/2" tomorrow.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Here's an update. 4 loads total. Ended up getting all they had for now. They said they're cutting more after the first of the...
I would also like to know. I've seen it before just never knew.
Yeah I can't complain about that. It's very convenient to get. Don't even have to run the saw. Back right up to their pile. Load up and good...
Gotta start somewhere! :thumbs:
Very sweet score!!!! Looks like good size for precessing. Post some pics as you go.
Ooh don't be fooled. The trunk was around 24" had to split them into 5 pieces to get them loaded.
This is two loads of red oak that I got last week from the golf course right across the road from my work. Found an ad on craigslist for $20...
Very sw corner. I put myself on the site map if your that curious. I think it under the name jboda09 on the map.