My guess would be red maple too. Not bad stuff at all! :thumbs:
Gotta love the 372!!!:saw::saw::saw::saw:
Dry Kindling firewood fire wood starter - $30 (covert/ s. haven) [IMG] Fire starter wood . Nice and dry, made from wood siding cut in short...
Well I haven't split any yet but finally got to pay the guy for it. $40 for everything I got which I figure it's over two cord. I told him I'll...
Definitely a must read. I pick one up at our Barnes and Noble a few weeks ago for $25. I'm nowhere near half way yet but it has allot of...
Yes and those people are unreasonable and unneeded as customers. Best thing you can do is show them the door. Unless you're charging...
Really what is a customer going to do if your honest with them about you screwing something up and are going to make it right on your own buck?...
True but it's always frustrating to do the same job twice. Good to see you made it right. :dex: Could have been way worse.
At least it won't be a come back. Better to have it happen to you than the customer.
I would try but I just got a pair for Christmas. :saw:
Plus the trigger is hard to pull stock. So really there is no way it is going off while holstered.
I have a ton of small twigs and branches all over the yard. They all have a nice coating of ice and are super brittle. The wind has finally...
Curious if the GB is still available. I know this was about last year but it's worth a shot.
I wonder when/how someone will fix it. I'm looking forward to that day.
I would like to stop back by and apologize for saying Decemberist was living beyond his means. I don't know his particular situation.
I understand what your saying. I see I'm making you upset. I think you have it better than you think. New car doesn't = safe or reliable. There...
After knowing you own a $35k jeep I would say you could foot the bill for a log load. If not I have no advice for ya.
If the cylinder is horizontal like this one I would imagine it is normal to store the engine flat. But if the cylinder is vertical it doesn't...
My thought is more power is better. :D
This doesn't seam correct. Oil shouldn't be able to flow into the muffler unless you stand the engine up on the muffler and leave it there for...