Yeah it's a real shame. This one was solid all the way down. I'm nowhere near equipped to handle something like that. It sure would have been...
What about sizes for turning? Handles? Bowls? Idk??
It was in a very large tree. 5-6ft. It's might have been from the first branch. Maybe second. It wasn't from the trunk though. The tree company...
Well I cut some ash from the neighbors house. The power company took out a few and I got some of the wood. After unloading I noticed this on...
The sump rot I've seen in stores has you drill holes and fill with the stump rot. Wait a couple weeks then fill holes with diesel or kerocine and...
My mom said they saw a flock of robins a week or so ago. They live 10 min away. Spring is coming I just wonder how long winter will hold on....
We got about 8" of that heavy stuff this week. Was in the 40s yesterday and high 50s today. Been really sunny to and today was windy. It just...
Yeah that's the not much fun part. Still gotta be done.
Well I finally got to splitting some today. Here's some pics. [ATTACH]same pile different angle[ATTACH]
Here's what it looked like middle morning here. [ATTACH]
Where would the tank vent be located? Sry to just jump in but I have a 353 leaking pretty good.
I wonder if that cylinder was misfiring for awhile before the OP decided to change the plugs? Usually coolant will burn whiter. Fuel will be...
I'm in the same boat!!!
Is a great idea. Only thing I would be looking for in a combination can is that they separated from each other. That way pouring would be a...
Great idea about the tape. Was splitting with some rubber palmed gives this weekend and they were sticking pretty bad. Now I know what I can do...
Thanks for noticing. :yes:. It sure makes it more enjoyable to work with nice equipment.
Yes very southwest corner. Not much snow for the season. Kinda a nice break. Can at least get out and do some yard stuff this way. :thumbs:
Well this tree has been down in my front yard for probably 6 months or better now. Finally got a chance yesterday to start cleaning it up. Not...
100% heat and electric hot water.
Probably best to pull the head at this point and take it to the machine shop. Expecally if it is a overhead cam engine. Reverse thread anything...