Yeah it's a sweet machine though. Definitely high quality built. And it's quick and splits both ways. The one I rented didn't have the 4 way wedge.
From a quick search on the internet the lowest price I could find was about $4600 without the log lift.
The first and last pictures are two different piles. Yes some of the splits are too long but not many. I'll resize them as I stack it. My...
Thanks guys. Wasn't quite all that I needed to get done but I sure tried. Probably a little over half the rounds I have laying around the house....
Rented a split-fire over the weekend a little bit ago. Here's what we got done. Sry no pictures of the splitter. Kinda forgot. It was a 4290...
Well I googled it. Found a little better article. Please forgive me if I'm stepping on your toes. Iowa unleashes stingless wasps to fight...
Was also hoping for a picture of the wasp. I suppose I can Google it
Was hoping for a more in depth article or something different. Heard about these last year also. Hopefully it works but doesn't seem like the...
How much?
I would say 12" hard wood so up to 16" poplar should be fine. Get a regular. 325 chain and it will do better.
No problem man. Was just throwing it out there. I was just thinking about a month ago that the 445 doesn't get used much anymore. Was thinking...
And I use my other saws because of the speed . Well the 372 at least. The 353 I have modded some and will port it some more. So like to run that...
I own one. Also have a 353 and 372 so the 445 doesn't get used much at all. Didn't do bad when that was all i had. Would you be interested in...
That was hard to watch and then the unexpected happened!!!!!!!!!
There is a good demenstration starting about the 2 min mark of the video posted. It shows bar soap, tecnu, and dawn dish soap.
Why do a double line pull vs single? Edit: how quick is it? I've been looking to rig something up exactly like this. Same winch and such at the...
Bark looks like ash but we all know how bad i am at these things.
I stand corrected. Never seen hunny locust. :emb:
I'd love to tell you that's a nice haul of locust but it looks like red maple to me.
Nice but I gotta complain. You take these cool pictures and I love looking at them but man you need a new camera!