Thanks man. :)
I got an hour of work in before dark today. [IMG]
I'm no pro when it comes to sharpening chainsaw chains so maybe this has been covered already. I tried using a marker to mark the beginning point...
Great picture you guys. Hohoho. :)
How'd the crackers work?
Welcome to the club! Hope you had a Merry Christmas too.
Whichever one you don't pick your nose with. :)
Have a joyous day!
Hoping everyone has an awesome day today! Merry Christmas all!
Christmas is such a joyous time! The sounds of laughter, the food and gifts, visits with family and friends seem to abound! Songs on the radio,...
The straighter the path for the flue the better the draft. By the way welcome to FHC!
I'm over whelmed with your culinary descriptions! If I write a cook book can I call on you to help write it? :) Merry Christmas Stinny!
Awesome...each kid cooking for you each meal!
I just looked the feast of seven dishes up...sounds pretty darn good.
Holy cow, did you forget anything?? :)
Yeah...but let's try not repeat this ok? :)
Like to hear what everyone else is looking forward to eating Christmas day? Since my bride is a vegetarian (I know, I know) I picked up the...
Picked up some groceries and a little something for my bride. Going to make some caramels today for my father in law. He takes them to work and...
Glad it wasn't worse! I fully understand about revenge wood burning....I can't wait to burn that hackberry that I'm working one. :)
"I'm ready to go for our drive dad" [IMG]