Had a great time in LaCrosse yesterday at my best friend's 50th birthday party. Because of work commitments I drove 10 hours yesterday to spend...
May drop below zero tonight, single digits tomorrow. Might need a log or two or 20 of elm, apple,mulberry tonight. Stay warm everyone. :)
That's what she said.
A light snow coming down, adding to our 9 or so inches we received over the last few days. :) Early to work so I can take off in a few hours for...
Just sharing my experiences. The larger the duct the better. Small ducts mean higher velocity to flow equal amounts of air. Higher velocities...
I like the resourcefulness of our members!
I would imagine it would be based on what it actually cost the business to obtain the wood (gas, cost of buying wood, and labor you paid) and not...
A gentle snow has brought us another 4" to 5" of nice fluffy white stuff. Temps in the teens so it's still light jacket weather out. I took the...
Great looking family Grizzly. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Way to be smarter than the wood! What's your source for the netting?
No, but we should work with Flicka on this. :)
Good point. Was going to go back on the main trunk as far as I could. Then one of council members was going to bring his skid loader and help me.
My Stihl is the same way. Easy that way. :)
They don't need electricity. ..just a bell, and an obedient owner. :) [MEDIA]
They say we might get some snow tomorrow...maybe up to 8". The temps never got up to highs they expected. Worked on some of the door frame on the...
Careful of the ice guys...nothing worse.
Yes, the damage is repairable and running saws always make a day better. :)
Wow, awesome area for a hike. clemsonfor here is a picture of a couple pieces of the honeysuckle I've been burning. [IMG]
Cleaned up the trunk some more this morning. Cool temps made for perfect cutting. Did as much with the 170 as I could. [IMG] Have to work on the...
5 here...elm and mulberry, and unfortunately some natural gas. Someone didn't get the stove going early enough. Going to fire that guy when I...