No its pretty normal winter for us temperature wise. We are always in the coldest range in Iowa but also the dryest. But this year we are above...
5 out so elm, mulberry and crabapple are keeping my bride, pups and I warm. Have a great day everyone!
Speak for yourself good sir....I am quite the fool and work hard to uphold that status! :)
New guys sprouting up like weeds! Welcome all and enjoy yourself here. Learn, listen laugh and bring donuts, lots of donuts!
Thanks! But it's just because she is so photogenic. She knows how to work for the camera. :)
God be with him, his family and friends.
Took the dogs out for a run while I worked a bit on my shed. Flicka loves the snow...obviously. :) [IMG]
Went out to the range with my bride and shot some lead at some pop cans that needed to die. She ran through half a clip. More than she has ever...
Lol. Too late I sold them on the "outlet plate black market"
....so what am I suppose to do with the dozen I just bought for you??? :)
I see the future....Grizzly needs 2...ends up with 32. :)
I will hit Menards tomorrow am in Sioux City and will take a look.
Hope this year is better my friend! :)
Boring?? We fell asleep by 8:30 so in my book you're a party animal!!! :)
I just stopped by the post office lobby. Looks like it's official....we have a crook amongst us! Butcher you might want to find a good hideout. :)...
nice!
Should be a nice day in the 20s. Warming all 12 or 13 toes of mine (I haven't counted recently) by a fire of elm and honey suckle.
Amateur! :)
[IMG]
Impressed...however if you went to that person's door with the pistol and whiskey in hand I'd be REALLY impressed! :)