Actually he doesn't....or least not in English. :)
Brought in wood to the basement rack, hit the grocery store for my bride, cleaned ashes out of the stove and checked on our new (porch) roommate....
At least it's something important like smokes...it could have been worse. Could have bought something frivolous like food. :) Idiots!
It's been years but that sure sounds like it. :)
You said it! I remember the first time I had one. A little cafe in Ontonagon Michigan.
Thanks for the recipe link!
Mmmm....pastys with ketchup
Thanks a lot Greg!!! Now my bride would like me to figure out how we build a fireplace and hearth like that. :)
Great to read about all the improvements in tightening up the house!
Decorations in the box...except 2. Sound familiar Woodwidow? Must have been something in the air. Church this am, had to go alone as my bride was...
Thanks everyone. :)
There is a HUGE problem with your post! You are trying to apply common sense to a government regulation! Such nonsense must stop! :)
Looks like a great hike. What part of the country is that? Thanks for sharing.
If this is true it shows how poor their parents were in showing them how to work with their hands.
We went and thought it was a good movie....weak on plot, but a good follow up to the first three movies ( which it follows chronologically) I...
Nothing earth shattering just thought I'd share a project I'm finishing up. The wood racks I have at my house are all made of treated 2x6...
Miracle discovery? Im not sure I've ever heard anyone say it's a miracle....unless they are referring to Miracle Whip, which is good on sandwiches.
Yes. A couple 9" early storms, between each we got upper 40s in temps so they melted. A couple smaller snows and the last 10" one that we are...
Some saw their show as disrespecting Iowa farmers....oh well. As a lifetime Iowan with farming/FFA roots I don't expect that to change...ever. :)
I'm an ISU fan but I was hoping the Hawkeyes would pull something off. I hear you on the fair weather fans. There was talk about getting rid of...