Worked on the shed a bit....wind made it a (pun alert) cool project. Fire on, football on, rueben on homemade German rye bread with a Samuel...
All 6 of them! Seriously...lots to be proud of!
Welcome aboard matey! Good to have you here.
Nice job man...what length do you cut to?
Cold....it looks cold. :)
Yes....came last night. Keeps dropping. We are right around 0 now. Looking like negatives and single digits until Monday. Personally I love it. :)
Once she evaluated her options, Flicka wasn't too sold on going for a walk this morning. [IMG]
I would but I don't paypal. :(
A few pieces of elm burning away in the stove, my bare feet nice warm, single digits outside with 3" of new snow, sitting here watching cruise...
Looks like the cold got colder. Sitting at 5 and that looks like the high until Monday. Sitting in the 75 temp inside tthinking to myself...bring...
Those engines can scream to over 20,000 rpm!
Just like the Formula One cars. Sweet!
Low 30s all morning but now we are starting to drop and the is wind picking up. Snowing most of the day...maybe 4" so far. Temps dropping all the...
If I go back to being 23, do I have to still be married to my first wife? If so, I'm not going back!!! :)
Show up to do some work at an ethanol plant. Just missed Trump and Hillary (probably not together). Life in Iowa during an election year. :)
Way to go Grizzly...especially just using your paws :) From the picture it doesn't look like it was built with load bearing in mind, but I've...
Wish I knew that much when I started out burning!
Don Knotts to explain everyone's forecast for tonight. [MEDIA]
Interesting info Oldman47, I never quote in wind chill as it can vary so much living in town. Where I process it's wide open from the north and...
If that condition lasts over 3 hours you should seek medical attention. :)