x2
There's a new set of feets patrolling there Terry... looks kinda like a mini tan Giz... good to see the Blurr bros are still keeping an eye on...
Welcome to FHC Blazin ... :tree:
Looks great Gas. I know you're lovin' this part. Quite a project...
:coffee:........... monin........... :coffee:............... cold here, in the 30s. That warm shop's gonna be wicked nice today... :dex:... have a...
Monin kids.... :coffee:... ahhhhh... welp, the dumbroadie is slowly coming along. Been clickin' pics as I go. Gets assembled today. My honey is...
As usual bogydave ... love the pics of your always steady farwoodin' activity. As others have noticed... I really like your trailer set-up too....
Monin all... coffee's gooder this AM... :coffee:... rolled my right ankle a couple days ago, sooooo... staying in the shop again today working on...
Monin hawduhs... 40ish starting out today, round 60 by 1. Sunny, nice. Been working in the shop and, as usual, my annual appreciation of a heated...