[MEDIA]
Happy Birthday folks... :ups::banana::dancer:
Good monin... :coffee:... rained hard here most of the night. Badly needed. I'm sure most will just run off and not help the water table too much...
When I was a kid, my folks took my brother and I to a show at Radio City Music Hall. All I remember were all those legs kickin' up in the air...
Monin Pete... yup, coffee rules... :BrianK::D
Monin all... :coffee::coffee::coffee:... we are finally getting a good charge of badly needed rain today and tomorrow. My honey and I are enjoying...
Can sure relate to the go-rodge mess here greendohn... I used the leaf blower yesterday to blow out the remaining sawdust after I had swept up......
Monin... :coffee:... big day here. 5 of us rockin' in the cave here. Can. Not. Wait.... :rootintootin:... have a great day folks!
Are you still playing quite a bit Brad?
One of their selling points was it was UV protected to deal with the sun. Uh huh... :picard:
Yup... after getting all excited about finding those clear tarps, mine have also been a disappointment. Drives me nuts that it seems so impossible...
Thx guys... gittin perty fired up about these 4 players coming tomorrow. My honey and I swamped out the cave and moved a lot of stuff out. More...
Thx. Have been a dedicated gravity fighter for a long time. If the lift holds up over time I'll be good with that. Lots of things I'd do...
:coffee::coffee::coffee:... ahhhhhhhhhh... monin folks. Have a great hump day... :D
Ha... lol... I'm pretty sure it would pull you up. I even thought about getting on. 235 lbs might be pushing it, but I think it could do it. Gonna...
Finished the lift today and got it down in the basement. Pooped ole feller right here... here's the pics... Built a powered dumbwaiter for music...
Finally got the lift finished in the shop and re-assembled in the basement today. Used old lumber, pulleys, rope, casters (hope they hold up OK)...
Off to see the Jason Spooner trio tonight in Hallowell. Have had tix for almost a month now... small place. Here's a nice sample of what they do....
Thx Yoops. Oughta have some pics of this friggin riggin soon...
Monin hawduhs... :coffee::coffee:... coffee's gooder... more work in the shop tweaking a few things with this lift I'm whippin' up. At least I've...