[MEDIA]
Monin all... :coffee:... gonna go and watch a bass player buddy at 11 this morning. He volunteers his time once a month, playing with some...
My son really wanted to stain it. I wanted it to gray up. The boards have a flaking rough finish and would be a bear to get enough stain on it. A...
Thanks for the kind words guys.
Thx Mike... shiplap 10" pine boards, 2 layers (first is diagonal for support) with Typar in between. Guess we could have gone up through the roof,...
Ha... I use every thing I can to do the lifting. The box is the perfect height when I get back to the steps, to pull the full tanks out. Wouldn't...
Thought I'd add some pics of my Honey and I and Giz... on a 3 day winter stay at the cabin a while back. By far, my favorite time to be up there....
Ah doors... they can be a fun project. I remember making doors for the end of our old barn years ago. The space was 12' wide x 14' high. Are you...
Monin backatcha T. Really enjoy following your barn project. Looks like a great home for some lucky horses... :yes:
Monin... :coffee::coffee::coffee:... ahhhhhhhhhhh... carry on... :salute:
Happy Birthday hawduhs... :camping::campfire::saw::axe::tree::woodsign:
Well... when they're delivered in person from most Mainahs... they come perty slowly anyway... ;):D
Nice job on the trailuh skidduh Ademero ... looks like it'll help a lot... :tree:
Monin all... :coffee:... you Nawthinuhs remembuh... Black Ice Matters... :BrianK:
Ummm... me thinks Pandora's box miiiiight mean something else WW? LOL... here's what Mr Google says... Pan·do·ra's box noun a process that...
Hang in there MasterMech ... opened a few of those Pandora's boxes myself at our old farm. You'll git-r-dun... :dex:
:rofl: :lol:
Monin... :coffee::coffee:... coffee's workin' helping me hoark up crud that swept in on Thursday. Hackin', chokin' and spitooooooin' ......
Nice! ... Grizz!
Monin all... :coffee:... gonna hang by the stove today I think. Nuthin' like wood fire heat... :fire: