:rofl: :lol:... sorry, sorry................... :whistle:...................... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl:...
Happy Birthday campinspecter ... and to all the others... :camping::camping:
Perty snow here now too... :dancer:
Sounds like just what the Doc ordered JW. Step away for a while and re-charge... :thumbs:
Monin hawduhs... :coffee::coffee::coffee:... gotta slurp chug goin on... ahhhhhhhhhhhh... caffeeeeeeeeeeen !!! :dex:
:p
Welcome to FHC MikeInMa ... :campfire:
Nice idea basod ... folks are gonna start callin' you Santa... cool kharma... :thumbs:
In Maine too bassJAM ... the 4x4 crowd seems to be the most likely one stuffed into a snowbank every time... hey, if I can get going in just about...
Congrats basod ... nothing quite like living in a home that's all your's... :yes:
Great pic... :thumbs:
Man... I might have to take up drinkin again after watchin that... whew. Unbelievable everyone survived... especially the lady who got thrown...
Good work ... :saw:... :dex:
Way to go Scott and crew... :rootintootin:
Ayuh... :yes:
It sure was Larry. Every town oughta have such a nice place for folks to get together at... :yes:
It was... and nice to hear the older music. Grand Ole Flag had every single person (50 plus) in the place singing the words. But, I'm sure it's...
Heeeeeeeeere's Bob... what a nice guy, good jazz drummer... and, he had more gear loading out than I do... freighted Subaru... :faint: [ATTACH]...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... :dex:
Great minds... :rofl: :lol: