I usually do that the other way. :cool:
Don't forget royalties!
So, this will require pics if at all possible. :dex:
I cut one for my SisIL about 3-4 years ago and it's still sitting on her porch. Don't be like her. :rofl: :lol: Not sure she knows how to use it....
Oooooh, this could be big. Sell it to Ronco to market it at $19.95 for 2. There's a fortune to be made.
How dry is the round? :whistle::)
Makes me wonder how bad it would be if the registry wasn't in place.
I don't use "The Google", but I do the same. Usually shows up as a scam.
We get a lot of those too, but again......if I don't know the number, I don't answer. It must be extremely frustrating for someone who runs a...
And if they're recording the call, they can use that as they see fit to scam you. If I answer at all (rarely for unknown numbers) it's only to say...
Brian, my wife made one of those, except it doesn't wrap around my neck like that one (although sometimes, I'm sure she wishes it would:)). I...
Gloves would be on that list in the $20 and under group. Don't know how to group it, but an ash rake is nice to have.
Never hurts to ask. Unless he hits ya' with a chunk of wood.
Which is what I'd do ASAP. HDRock , does the new 7th gen I7 run warm/hot?
Kinda what I was thinking. Get up there and put 'em back in place. Maybe put a little tar under a couple if needed. At least they're still there,...
Almost forgot........... :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::ithappened::ithappened::ithappened::dex: