So, 4.5 hours. Yep, I need a nap.:D
Yeah...doubles........just like ya' get at the Wally's. :)
Greg, please don't tell me you did both jobs in the same day. I'm tired just lookin' at the pics.
Yeah, Greg should charge for that...........:whistle: Woman seems a bit perplexed.......... "wait a minute, wasn't there a huge pile of wood here...
You got sumthin' done just in time..........
Well, problem solved. He must have wiped it, then it dried up overnight. Stain's gone.
Thanks bogieb . My brother thinks it's a poly finish, but to him, anything that looks like poly must be poly. :picard: He and the problem are...
Shouldn't that be adjustable to fit different width people? Just a thought. :hair::picard: I'd never fit in there. :D
Duh:picard:.....so who's had experience getting rid of water stains from an oak shelf or furniture? Nephew left a damp towel on the shelf (not...
Bought our first LED TV in '07, and it's been flawless. It's a Philips. Son bought us a Frigidaire fridge a few years ago, and the door sucks....
Not what I was expecting. :)
WOW.
Great post, HD.
Might have 'em at Meijer.
Dennis, our son has one. It works very well, but no better than the inexpensive knock-off our Gson got from Wally's for a fraction of the cost.
More secure would be off the lan.
Yeah, I think that's illegal or something.
Back in the day, mom would call but very rarely would she leave a message. She didn't like talking to a "machine". If I didn't check the caller...
Cut plenty of pretty wet wood, and in snow/ice. Full on water cutting.............hmmmm.
Can't you do the same with the trunk once the limbs are off? Maybe section it a bit to relieve some weight.