Local bar has almost the best pizza I've ever had, but no delivery. When Gson is here, he goes and picks it up....on my dime, of...
Said......everyone.:thumbs:
About 2 years worth, or about 10 cords. Mix of Oak, Red Maple, Ash, Pine, and maybe a cord of it is Beech. This time frame could change if we...
Wow. Glad you're ok.
Sugar.
Good deal Jack. Do what they tell ya, but watch out for the pain meds.
If there is, I don't wanna' see it. :hair:
Hey Dennis Backwoods Savage , I'm pretty sure this is the brand I mentioned my Gson got. He has 2-3 of 'em in different sizes.
Same here, but it crumbles after a while. Clean, reapply.
That was mower abuse........I'd hate to be one of her kids. :hair: She obviously has anger management issues.
He looks like a pretty good size. They're cute when napping, eh? I've gotten 12 so far this year. Only one with the 22 though. Never heard of a...
Been doing similar here at the old homestead. It's not such a bad thing.
That's a funny way of spelling belly.:)
I took a cue from Larry (savemoney ) this year and got a bunch of those little mini-muffin papers and pan and been makin' up FSs to beat the band....
Hey Midwinter , welcome aboard. Nice haul. I've heard yard trees can have quite a bit of metal embedded. Now, when are you goin' back for the...
Yep, a nice time capsule.
Aaaand, we have a BINGO!
Hey justdraftn , welcome to the forum. Nice first post.....except for the lack of pictures.:rofl: :lol: Dennis, bogydave , and some others did/do...
Is Oak ever really dry? :rofl: :lol: Nice haul Mike.
I'm almost literally ROFLMAO:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: