I knew it would be cool IAT this morning, but 61? Really? 37 OAT at about 7am. I made fire. :D Just a small one. In August. :hair::rofl: :lol:...
Lowe's also sells the Selkirk, but it's a bit pricier than Menard's. If you have a Menard's nearby, go in.......they usually have a good selection...
^^^^^ What they said. I used Selkirk from Menard's as well, and it's still in great shape after several years. Whatever stove you put in, check...
Aaaaand .......now I'm hungry.:headbang:
Whatcha got in there?
Yep, the regular Titebond has the longest open/working time of the 3 Titebond types. Does it need to be waterproof?
I always use Titebond. If the joints are tight, you won't see the glue after cleanup.
Which is why you won't have a job in a few years.:picard: Some people must get hit with the stupid stick a LOT when they're growin' up.
Overkill is almost enough.
I'm not a troll, I'm an opportunistic conversationalist........and, a French model.:rofl: :lol:
Same here. I can't seem to remember where though. It was very recent. :whistle::picard:
Change to "bar" :thumbs:.................[MEDIA]
We have one small one that works well until it gets warm and humid, then it struggles. I can deal with a couple weeks of that every year instead...
Brother is an HVAC/plumbing contractor from WAAAY back, and I've thought of helping him install one of those for us too. Not a matter of where to...
I did more of that last year, and plan on even more this winter. I don't keep track of the actual date, but I have a general idea that we have our...
Don't forget the flamethrower.
Yep, there's a lotta' nut problems on here..............:whistle:
Sorta, kinda. That's double gooder.:D
Wow. I always figgured Pete was an ok kinda guy. Now, I know for sure.:dex:
I'd stay retired and let someone else process most of my firewood, so no change there. :thumbs: Prolly move to a more remote and much bigger...