Virtually the same as here HD.
Hmm, our forecast got changed to 37 tonight. Was 41 if I remember right. Still hasn't hit 60 OAT yet. [IMG]
Yeah, must not have happened, eh? :whistle::rofl: :lol: We'd love to see some pics, Corey. :dex:
Hey Dennis, I hope that "forecaster" is more accurate than InAccuweather.:rofl: :lol:
Our one Birch has been turning for a while now, and some slight popple turning. Ferns are browning up, but the rest of the trees here on the...
Yep, good possibility here too. Real good.:D
Well, Onaway, Hillman....less than 1/2 hour and we only go if we're already there for something else.:thumbs: Those "something else'" seem to be...
Not a new thing. At all. At least you're smart enough to not fall for it.
Wife and I have been hittin' up the DQs 'roun heah lately.............:dex::headbang:
Those are nice stoves. A place near us sells them....I like the door latch on the Drolets I've seen. Even w/o the pipe, that's a great price if...
Nice pic HD.......where'd ya find that?
Seriously, how difficult is it to remember that?:rofl: :lol:
The 13 baffle is a tight squeeze. On the 30, it's one screw to pull the front tube, tilt out the baffles, and you're done. Very quick. Takes...
Might be time for a nice big salad.
Aaaaand .......now I'm hungry.:headbang: Again.
Tubes in the 13 and 30 are stainless steel. Cool....good info.
I don't think the baffle is ceramic, but it does break easily. I clean top down and the baffle needs to come out before hand or it's VERY possible...
Oh look, he showed up early...........:whistle: [MEDIA]
This house is only about 1200 sq ft, not extremely well insulated, and the 30 is sometimes too much stove. Other times, not enough. Air sealing...
I was just saying a couple days ago that I'd like to wait until October this year. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Then, there's...