I know. :headbang:
Can we get a pic? The only wood stoves HD sells (that I'm aware of) are the 13nc and the 30NC. With a pic, I can tell you pretty quick which one...
What brand stove pipe do you have? Would this work? DSP 6"x12"-18" Telescoping Stovepipe
Hmmmm....move to the USA? Maybe they'll be happy you're installing a newer efficient stove and just rubber stamp the install.:whistle::picard:...
Look at the manual and show it to them as well. It very clearly states what to do.......whether the AHJ goes along with it may be another story....
WOW!
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.....in practice, there is.:dex: Keep going. :D
Help? You don't need no steenkin' help. Heck, you don't even need encouragement.
Hey, it was late, my dog ate the script, I was in the pool...................:whistle:
You're gonna' love it, Joe!
Yum. I haven't had stuffed peppers for a long time. It's a waste of peppers for me, but I do like the stuffing...........:thumbs:
Duh, guess I didn't actually read the post. I was looking at the pictures. :D
Whatcha got there J? Looks like Cherry...........?
Tell the missus this is a great pic. :thumbs: Um, no car pics? :whistle: [IMG]
Takin' OVERKILL to whole notha level.:thumbs:
Man, this is gettin' to be a habit. :D 35 OAT this am, and 61 IAT again. The 30 is fixin' that situation, at least inside............:thumbs:
Ooooh. Howevah, we're doing some changes to the house and I'm thinking we may not need such a large stove anymore. I'll be monitoring the 30 this...
:rofl: :lol::thumbs:
I'm so conflicted. Not sure if I should like the post or not..............This is one of those good news, bad news things. :headbang:
That was cool......but it needs more powah!:dex::)