Love that pic, Cash Larue :handshake:
[ATTACH]
$25??? That.Is.Awesome! Nicne, JiminyKicket :thumbs:
That’s a great pic of y’all’s granddaughter and definitely frame worthy. :handshake:
That shplitter has insane cycle time!!! Clearly as fast as a kinetic. Really like the setup. :handshake:
I remember watching the QE2 sail thru LI sound. Had me a little moment watching the news last night. Interesting that of all the US presidents...
That ain’t worth it on any day ending in “Y.” :D
Wrangler fleece lined jeans went crotchless in less than a year. RK house brand for past 2-3 years, but limited use due to lower back issues, so...
Great stuff T.Jeff Veal :handshake: Enjoy, safely!
Holee Molee.
I should add a poll for member’s pick of how to say this… :rofl: :lol::thumbs::rofl: :lol:
Depends how far the bathroom is…
Get busy amateur cutter and quit slackin’! :binoculars: I’m talking about the weeds of course. :rofl: :lol: :D
Altho the bale will be forgiving on your covering, piling your wood higher in 3 places as you convey with some old furniture cushions atop the...
I’ve only put 1 Siberian elm thru our hydro. Granted it was green, the stuff was very stringy. And smell??!! Puke emoji.
Yep, another great support structure!:yes:
:handshake:
Thin ripped slats that will bend enough from front of pen to back, screw or zip tie to these “half hoops” a ridge board the length of the pen,...
:salute:
Skeet vacuum seals his unused vacuum sealing bags.