That sir, is a terracotta rocket stove. :D :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Never cut from a ladder.
mrfancyplants beat me to it. :rofl: :lol: Absolutely fantastic score Jutt :handshake: :salute:
Indeed it is! Have you considered starting at say 1/3 of the way in from the outside instead of dead center? May not help too too much on that...
I think you must act on the ambience…. we’ll talk to ya tomorrow. :salute: :D
Yep. Have one. My wife loves it for the kindling operation.
TOH
I believe you might have won the award… :D Nice pile, and with mention of more piles like that, I think you’ll be busy after deer season for...
Sobering reminder of the times. :handshake:
That. Looks. Awesome. :handshake::thumbs::salute:
It will. :yes: :handshake:
Yep. Nice find and greatster idea JiminyKicket! Can’t wait for the finished pic(s).
Very awesome! Way to go man, you’re showing your kids so much for their future, and the future of that generation, no doubt. :handshake:
:picard::rofl: :lol: Don’t do it that way ^^^ Moparguy :salute:
Gavorosalini - That stuff sux. I’ll send you some clear shower curtains and take those crappy belts to the dumps for you. :whistle: :rofl: :lol:...
Horkn is probably busy earning the bacon… Wood shed build thread, finally
Nice work on your wife’s part Kris_S :yes: :handshake: Feel free to start a thread in “Everything Else” or hobbies/diy areas if you wish- you...
Thanks for the update Gpsfool :yes: You have had a lot going for sure!
I don’t know… looks kinda muddy, which =‘s soft, in a sense.
Give it a minute.