Have him mix you up his signature drink- A “Leaf Blower.” :rofl: :lol::thumbs::D
Please capitalize your wonderful bride’s name!!! :hair: :rofl: :lol: I just see a menu. Not sure y’all were actually there… :whistle: :ithappened:
We’re talking about Monty here… :D
Hate that we can’t make it this year- my Fire Flake couldn’t get the time off and my buddy Keith that I traveled up with last year couldn’t swing...
Outstanding finished product, Tucker!!! :salute: :handshake:
This thread is full of … shtuff … on the subject. What y'all using for a coal rake ??
Great colorful pics HoneyFuzz and hovlandhomestead :ithappened: :thumbs:
Awesome stuff Woodsnwoods :salute: What’s the rough thickness on the slabs?
Great thread and backstory about your boat, Horkn :thumbs: I remember de-trailering our 21’ Privateer work boat many times for hull work and / or...
Welcome back Joseph Valenti :salute: Take it easy and listen to your body… no reason to overdo it and possibly set your healing back any further....
Awesome upcycle GrJfer :thumbs: Are you going to add some weight atop them or were you able to secure with screws or something?
Get yer chit together, old man. :BrianK: :rofl: :lol:
X2 :rofl: :lol:
Super Cedars
Welcome back, shack! Keep on healing up!
Welcome aboard paul malloy :handshake: That’s an enviable perk right there! I’m sure folks like brenndatomu and others will be along to offer...
Not a bad idea TWW! But that would require kegs filled with wobble pop… if walt had a smelting operation he could cash in on the amount of...
That could be a tough obstacle to overcome for sure. I trust your mention of various types of fans including ceiling fans means that there’s at...
You daring Scotty not to find a tree to climb? :rofl: :lol:
Shocked?