We gladly supported the economy. :makeitrain":rofl: :lol:
I pm'd him a few times and he gave me some places to visit up there, which was really appreciated. We were just moving around so much trying to...
We spent a few days up in the White Mountains and got to see a lot of the beautiful state. First day we rented a UTV for a half day and tooled...
I had one many years ago. Not a bad little stove and it was a good looker. The problem I had that it was in my fireplace vented up into flue....
Finished the fall garden tonight. Not a very big area, but I need to start somewhere. [ATTACH] The tomatoes are doing great. We have more than...
Sorry, loose term I use. Pans were ground smooth with stones, not machined that I've read. As far as cleaning, there are a lot of tips on this...
We were in Albany, NH today visiting. The park ranger said one year they had 15 feet of snow in the valley.
I thought this pan would interest a few of you here. I saw this at a NPS historical site today in a farm homestead built in 1832. It is an...
That looks like a good Wagner. If there are no cracks, then you did well. The darker color is the seasoning over the lighter cast iron. A good...
And that is a great summary post right there WeldrDave.:yes:
I like the slightly heavier pans. I have a Griswold "Iron Mountain" line which is the budget line of pans. The are a bit thinner and lighter. I...
I'm just catching up on this thread, and welcome Midwinter. Nice to see another NE member on here. Good looking woodpiles you have there and...