There are commuter ferries from the north and south shore into Boston.
Half sour pickles, Maine blueberry jam and tomato jam. Grape and crabapple jelly in the coming weeks, then tomato sauce and stews. Maybe some...
These are half sours from yesterday. I'll let them set for a week and then get into them. I'm curious if they will be too soft. 10 minute water...
Thanks Will. I picked up some 5 minute epoxy and wood filler. I later read that epoxy doesn't take finish and poly doesn't stick well to it....
Pallet Pete , how about starting a running canning thread in the smokehouse? I think it would be a great place to share pics, recipes and be a...
I am in the middle of a mahogany writing desk restoration project and I have some cracks to fill from where the wood dried out. Has anyone used...
Started on some canning today. Half sour garlic spears in the back, wild Maine blueberry jam in the middle and tomato jam in the front. It is a...
Nice pictures! I wonder if the weight of ice bent some of those iron bars.
Rockler just had a pen turning class here a few weeks ago. Any stores out by you? Nice project and great that another member here is making it...
You will be fed pizza. In a cast iron pan.:rofl: :lol:
Cool Pete, I can see that being useful. I'm a vise hoarder.
Thanks again for suggesting the places to stop. We went to both and took some nice pictures. Sorry we could not meet up.
Ah, thank you and now I remember that link. I'll bookmark it. I love those big pans except they don't fit I my pizza oven. I have plenty of #8's...
I thought of the post of your grandaughters picking blueberries the other day. We stopped at one spot and as we were leaving, I spied some wild...
Actually, I did this on my phone under the "studio" options in pictures. A little tweak on the sharpness made it old timey.
Very nice pan. #10's are hefty and can hold a lot of food. Is it stamped "Lodge" on the bottom? How did you identify it as a Lodge? I'm just...
Nothing wrong with pocket screws. I prefer them. Nice progress.
Here is one more I changed the settings on. It is a farmhouse built in 1832 and is now a NPS historic site. It is the last remaining farm house...
We really liked the farmland at the bottom of the ledge. Very scenic.
No snow but it did hit 50 as a low yesterday morning. Just a reminder of what is to come.