Today will be a small projects type of day. I'm tired of constantly moving things in the workspace area. Time to recycle, toss, or give away some...
My neighbor had some growing outside and he would find it all trampled and rolled in from the local cats. He finally put a small fence up.
Have a good birthday Well Seasoned! Looks like a nice day.
Thank you. I also hope to be a "former" a few years down the road.:yes:
She'll realize she is not in Texas anymore when the snow is up to her keister.
What is the fascination with canning jars? We give canned food away and ask for the jar back and never get it back. Its not like they are a rarity.
Kind of just gets in a zone... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
:mad:Hopefully they will make some changes. That's all I will say.
Nice looking dog. I've never heard of one and had to look them up. Seems like they have good traits and are intelligent.
Bored, stressed or just likes to bite stuff? [ATTACH]
Those look great. We have a canning thread up in the smokehouse section feel free to add to it. I think we have a lot of canning folks on here....
The before pic would have found that pan in the scrap pile around here. Looking good.
:rofl: :lol: Good one.
No, cash incentive.:D
Staple a $100 bill to each tree. You'll find them again.
Maybe blaze the tree with a hatchet facing your trail for positive id?
I believe Google maps let's you save points and label them. It'll get you close to where the trees are.
Great post Dave. Bookmarked it. I use to use a small transformer for coins we found metal detecting that were pretty encrusted.
GPS 'em on a smaaht phone?
Hornets and yellow jackets are getting mighty ornery lately. They know the cool days are coming...